Sabtu, 28 Januari 2012

personal letter

January 3rd,2012
 Dear Edo
Thank you for your packed, I accepted the board  two days ago. the board is nice like yours. I can't find it in Palembang. I was remembering when we were playing with our boards. It's very funny when we were playing game of skate although i never won. your friend in there are very welcome, it make me has spirit and felt so good. I got a lot of trick from you, you are the expert. I think Jakarta is the most beautiful place to playing skateboard. are so many skatepark in there. sometimes i feel jealous to living there because is so different in Palembang. I miss to go back there. I will soon to meet you when my study has finished. and we can playing together again. I never forget anythings with you.
write soon.
your friend,
Taqim Kartadimadja

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar